2009年1月13日火曜日

My Favorite Blogs

I introduce my best blogs.I think that the best three blog are…
No.1 1234.u-and-me
Seiichi’s blog is very nice. It’s visible. There are many information and pictures. And blog’s design is great. There are some print club stickers. He likes Ayumi Hamasaki.

No.2 HARURURURU〜★
Airi’s blog is very colorful. There are many contents. I think that her working is very good. She wrote some private memory. She is great.

No.3 ★SMILEY★
My favorite blog is Miho’s. There are many sentences, links and pictures. Design is very nice. I think her blog’s font is very nice.

2 件のコメント:

AI さんのコメント...

Ahya~!!
My blog was rinked your blog!!
Thank you★
Making blog is difficult but your blog is very good vv

Se-chin さんのコメント...

Hi!! Thannk you very much for choosing my blog in best1:)
I chose your blog in my ranking,too.